Welcome to the module dedicated to coaching services for cyclists. I will try to imagine being in the potential customer’s shoes. Two legitimate questions have crossed my mind in this role.
Why should I take advantage of coaching services for cyclists?
If my goal is an increase in my overall physical cycling performance, beating more and more racers in cycling races or even starting to win cycling races gradually, there are several ways of achieving this at present, which, however have their advantages and disadvantages. If I look back on the days eight years ago when I started, there was almost no information available at all, it was just a case of trial and error with the result that somebody arrived at the right idea and just did better and others have not found the right way until now. I was lucky that I met Zdenek Bartos and started to cooperate with him. Zdenek had partially undergone this development (everything is constantly developing) and I did not have to repeat these mistakes.
The situation is “absolutely” different from today’s point of view. There is “too much” suitable information available. The problem is the fact that this concerns information of a basic methodology type, for example: “Do you want to develop your lipometabolism? Ride within the range of 110-130 beats per minute.” However, what to do during the individual days in order to start winning these races is not written anywhere. If this was just about the training plan for cyclists, almost everybody would win because we can find tens to hundreds of such plans for cyclists in various magazines and on the Internet.
In my subjective opinion, the share of a training plan for cyclists in the overall success or rather failure amounts to 30%. In my view, this implies that if I want to speed up the progress and if I do not have the knowledge, information and chiefly practical experience, why not use coaching services for cyclists!
How can I recognise who to cooperate with?
If I decided to start cooperating with somebody (find coaching services for cyclists) according to the previous question, an absolutely question arises – who should I chose? In my opinion, the answer to this question is much more complicated.
I will be interested in the following parameters. I will be interested in knowing whether my coach possesses professional and practical experience, what his chronological result progress was like and whether he has achieved any sports results at all!!!
I will be particularly interested in the result references of “ordinary” people, their results in races before they started cooperating with the person (company) in question and improvement of their results on the basis of this cooperation. Why do the competing companies given not present these improvements of “ordinary” people? Could it be that they forgot to do so, or that they did not achieve such improvements in the case of their clients and have nothing to boast about?
On the one hand, it is very nice that a potential client can see a well-known personality on the company’s website who says that he would have never achieved such results without them. The question is whether this personality won cycling races before starting the cooperation with the given company or not.
Our target is a long-term increase in our clients’ performance within the framework of the whole season and within the framework of the following years. It is typical for competing companies to present their clients’ results in the period between April and May and then this presentation of results disappears noticeably. Why do they not present the results of a specific client within the framework of the whole season (from April to the end of September) as we do? The answer is simple. Because they are not able to maintain such performance in the case of their clients until the period of May – June. We can do this!
Of course, another basic criterion that will interest me is the price for the services provided.
Why use our cycling coaching services?
- We do not offer a training plan only, but also KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE, thanks to which we will manage your cycling training process in a professional manner
- Do you want to gain the knowledge that led Zdenek Bartos to win in overall rankings in the Czech Masters Extra League 2010 and 2nd place on the European Masters Road Championships 2010
- Do you want to gain the knowledge that led Tomas Tichy to 15th place in the overall rankings in the Czech Cup 1/2MX 2008 (3rd place Men 19-29 years of age category) and several podium rankings throughout the Czech Republic
- Professional and practical knowledge of the utilisation of a wattmeter (5 years) and pulsemeter (7 years) in the training cycling process
- New analyses could come into existence on the basis of our knowledge and experience, which increase the quality of the management of the training process and are protected by an international patent
- These new analyses are implemented in the professional cycling software
Inza Performance Software, which is used by several czech top-ranking cyclists such as Kristian Hynek or Jiri Friedl
(see the Reference section)
- The first training block is "free" (see Menu>Coaching services>Order form>1. order type)